All of us want our bathroom to be clean and fresh; and to make our bathroom well scented, we use commercial deodorizing products. But do you know that they are not only expensive but may also contain hazardous toxic chemicals which are very dangerous for your health? The National institute of occupational Safety and Health in its research and survey have found that a minimum of 3000 toxic chemicals are used in these artificial fragrances which pose threat for cancer, birth defects, reproductive and neurological disorders. These toxic chemicals can irritate your skin, lungs and nasal passage and can trigger asthma and allergy. These deodorizers mostly cover up the smell rather than eliminating them. Use non-toxic natural deodorizers made with basic household ingredients which are inexpensive and friendlier especially for people who are allergic to synthetic fragrances.
Previous ArticleHome Decor Using Recycled Burlap
Next Article10 Must-Have DIY Summer Beauty Essentials