A delicious recipe for summer weekend parties:
It’s summer and weekends are one of the times in a week when you have your friends and sometimes your little girlie’s friends to your place. And Saturdays are great for trying out something new and well…..delicious! Be it your own kitty party or little girls all over your place for playing doll house, scrumptious and great looking dishes are always needed. There have many dishes which you may have tried out. And today we tell you about another pleasant looking and awesome recipe- the chocolate rose cupcakes! You can try this one for evening or late afternoon parties or may try them after dinner. Either way is a good idea to consider.
These cupcakes are easy to make you can use the vanilla bean butter cream or use it with chocolate cupcake. You will surely impress all your guests with this yummy delight which and hear the “oh-so-cute..!” remark from them.
Ingredients for your cup cake:
• 1 and ½ cup flour
• 1 and a ½ teaspoons baking soda
• 2 eggs
• ¾ cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
• 1 and a ½ cups of sugar
• ¾ cup buttermilk
• ¾ cup warm water
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (pure)
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ¾ teaspoon baking powder
You need more for frosting:
• Around 6 tablespoons of milk or cream
• 2 softened butter sticks
• 2 tablespoon of vanilla bean paste
• 2 and a ½ cups of powdered sugar
• The oven should be kept heated around 350 degrees and you need to line up the muffin tins with paper liners. Then cocoa powder, sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt should be all mixed in a large bowl and add eggs, buttermilk, warm water, vanilla, oil and mix till it is a smooth paste. It will require around 3 minutes. Make sure that butter gets mixed completely.
• Now fill up the muffin cups with the paste in a manner that they are 2/3 filled and then bake in oven till the tops will be soft and spring back when pressed a little. This will take 20 minutes and you may need t rotate anticlockwise or clockwise once. Now take them out and allow cooling.
• Next is frosting them and you will need all the frosting ingredients ready and have the butter beaten and have the vanilla bean mixed with it. Use an electric mixer for convenience. Add sugar and beat again and have it all thick and paste like. Now beat and add milk (1 spoon) only if you find the paste to be too thick or dry. Now cool the frosted cupcakes as you wish to.
• You can serve them with small crunchy gems toppled on for more taste and cuter appearance. The muffin cups can be decorated as well.
Thus, these cupcakes are just so easy. These are just the right thing. You will love the experience and surely will keep coming back here for more such recipes. Till then have fun!