For the want of weight loss…..
We all want a slim and well toned body. And we go through various exercises, diets and other processes in order to shed that extra few pounds off our body. At times it is successful and we obtain what we want while there are cases of frustration and nothing gained (or lost-weight!). We tend to put on weight if there is a wedding week and f someone from family and everyone there gathers to coo you and put extra chocolates, syrups, meat and more and stuff your mouth and tummy.
Soup for weight loss, a great idea worth trying!
The result? Well the shocked look that we get in the mirror after trying to put on that little black dress for a weekend party in the following week or when we just check our weigh the next week. It is therefore, essential to have something started immediately after such a week of gorging delicious and fat gaining dishes. We have a great soup recipe up our sleeve which is worth trying to reduce your weight. You can try more soup recipes yourself and we are sure that the experiment will be good. For example trying he kidney bean soup will be good as you will get protein and fibre and feel full for longer hours with less urge of eating.
Ingredients for the soup:
• 2 cans of Italian tomatoes diced)
• 2 cans of broth chicken
• 3 carrots, all peeled and sliced
• Shredded cabbage, 3 to 4 cups
• An onion, smaller in size
• 3 cups of tomato juice
• 1 diced zucchini
• 1 can of kidney beans well rinsed and drained
• 1 diced yellow squash
• Salt with pepper for adding taste in soup
• 2 cups of green beans, either fresh or frozen
• W cloves with minced garlic as well
• Sliced mushrooms of one packet
• 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
• Take a large frying pan and spray with a cooking spray and then sauté onion, carrot, garlic and mushroom in it for 5-7 minutes. Then take a big crock pot and combine with the sautéed garlic and the vegetables in the ingredients with all that remains. It will take around 2-3 hours for the ingredients to be cooked properly, especially the vegetables. Make sure that all are well cooked.
• The ingredients together will make soup for a whole family. Therefore you can have it for dinner with them or before dinner. Or if you are doing it for yourself you need to store the rest in fridge. Pour the remaining soups in air tight plastic or soup bags and keep them on a cookie sheet to freeze them. Once they are frozen u can place the bag together and it won’t take much space. Before eating take them out and place in the fridge for a whole day and then heat again.
Thus it is easiest to cook such a soup recipe which is rich in vegetables and also tastes yummy.