Are you in a process of deciding the best gift to be presented to your best friend on his/her birthday, or your senior on the farewell eve, your mother on Mother’s Day, or any other loved one, on any day? As you know, there is a huge trend these days to make gifts out of pictures. But how do you make perfect gifts out of them? The solution is simple and very pleasant to sight. You have to do too less of an effort and its returns would be really unexpected. Here, this video shows 6 DIY gift ideas (all with photographs, being trendy you know).
1. The first is to get a picture printed on a wooden frame. All you need is an electric iron. The imprint achieved gives a vintage look to the picture. How cool is that!
2. The second one is to transfer a picture directly to a wooden frame. Here, you would need Matte Gel and Mod Podge. Ahan! Another miracle you witness.
3. The next one is a photo lamp. For this one, you need a translucent lamp and a picture printed on transparent. Switch on the romance mode. (I know, you knew, this was a must to come.)
4. This one is named “Eternal Flame”; you need photo negatives, a transparent bowl or jar and a candle, that’s it! Switch to Eternity.
5. A photo lantern is no behind the photo lamp, same materials required, another gift is ready with more pictures, you see.
6. The last one, not being the least, is my personal favorite. You need a thick candle, a pretty picture, a sheet of butter paper and your hairdryer.
No need to surf anywhere else, this is what you were looking for. Again, these are so affordable and such beautiful gifts.
Way to go guys.